Sunday, January 28, 2007

D Day

Here I am posting to my blog on my due date, feeling perfectly fine (maybe a little uncomfortable.) The excitement is building. One good thing about going past my due date is that I no longer feel nervous or tense about the labor/birth process. I'm ready to get the show on the road! That cliche/saying reminds me of the main reason I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow: I will have to say over and over again, "Yep, I'm still here!" or my favorite "I'm still hanging in there!" I know everyone means well. I'm just as ready to NOT be there as they are to not be seeing me!
SO to tide everyone over...here are adorable pics of Lakyn (top, Mommy Tennille and me; bottom, soon-to-be Daddy Thomas):

1 comment:

  1. bonnie, you are doing such a great job!!!! just think of all of that extra practice in patience god is providing you :)
    actually, i'm happy you haven't gone into labor yet because i want to mail you something tomorrow. call me when you get it (like you really need one more thing to wait for, but oh well).
    love you!!

    ReplyDelete