Monday, May 13, 2013

Why I Blog


I feel God is calling me to do so.
I enjoy words.
I want there to be a record of why I think the way I do and what we did as a family for our children.
To not be annoying. (I'm crazily passionate, and I may explode/implode if I do not let out my words, thoughts, wild notions, somewhere. SO this is the "somewhere.")
To process my thoughts. (See previous statement.)
If someone is curious about how I'm doing, they can check here, and if I'm too annoying they can stop reading and I'll never know.
(Connected to above statement) To be a testimony that joy can return after mourning, but that doesn't mean grieving is ever over and there are still times when I'm not sure how to go on. (One step at a time...)
On the chance I might someday/somehow encourage, inspire, grieve with, enjoy life with, or just connect in any way with a reader. 

(This is a post in progress...)

1 comment:

  1. My name is Liz. You don't know me but I just wanted to write to let you know you have encouraged and inspired me greatly through blogging your journey. A friend of mine sent the link to your blog to me after learning of my own tragedy: losing my husband in a tragic accident, being 8 months pregnant with our first child. It took me a while to build the courage to click on the link. I was numb and shocked for quite some time after my husband's accident and having a newborn made it more challenging to handle my grief. I have appreciated your words, thoughts, and inclusions of scripture. They have helped me to understand the multitude of emotions, thoughts, and feelings I feel I'm sometimes drowning in while grieving and trying to continue cherishing and living the life I have been given. I just wanted to thank you, for sharing your journey and for helping me.

    ReplyDelete