Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So Thankful

  Caroline and Thomas had their Thanksgiving program and "feast" today at their awesome Mother's Day Out at our church. Their directors and teachers are simply wonderful and so loving.

Mollie and Thomas enjoying their class feast!

After the exciting singing program (where Thomas decided to yell out to me "mama! mama!" during "You are My Sunshine"), we followed the kids back to their rooms where I found Caroline with her place mat ready to go at her table.

The holidays are a glorious, yet difficult time for most people. We miss our loved ones who are not here to make special (or mundane!) memories with us, but it makes me feel very blessed to have a sweet daughter this Thanksgiving who is thankful for God and her family...(and her make-believe dog apparently--see photo-- but hey, she's 4 years old after all!)
Those sweet little hands outlined with paint that grow too quickly, the same hands that she folds so obediently during prayers and always remembers both her daddies.

Thank you, God, for my family and friends. Anything else you give me is just gravy.

5 comments:

  1. Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just beautiful, Bonnie. You've (and Tyler) done such a wonderful job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just precious! I'm sure Thomas is smiling in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Bonnie, that is precious. Absolutely precious. I love what she wrote. What a sweet girl. And a sweet family. She really is blessed...an amazing mom and TWO daddies who love her. Happy Thanksgiving to you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please email me! I have a question about your blog! :)

    HeatherVonsj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete