Friday, February 23, 2007

I love her!




I already cannot imagine how my life was before her! (Only part of this is due to lack of sleep!) I only have a few moments to post. I've heard that I will eventually have more time, but I have yet to see it! We are enjoying each other at home. We like to watch our mobile over the crib, swing and talk to our toy monkey and elephant.
We had visits from Lakyn and Aly this past week. I can't wait to have all the babies together for a photo shoot. We're still waiting on baby Canaan!
Aly was sweet enough to bring us a matching outfit for our photo shoot. Caroline was screaming and Aly took it like a champ. See how she continues to sleep as she covers her ear? TOO CUTE!

1 comment:

  1. i have a feeling i'm going to see a ton of super cute pictures of caroline and her friends in the future!!
    i promise it will get better and it's okay to cry!!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete