Thursday, March 1, 2007

Breakthrough!


Caroline is enjoying her swing so much right at this moment that I had time to get myself dressed, do laundry and post on her blog!! I believe she gets cuter every day!
Her daddy's talented whistling makes her smile every time! I finally caught one with the camera!
We had a visit from a friend all the way back from elementary school! Beth met Robyn and I at my house for a trip down memory lane.
Caroline enjoyed meeting Raven for the first time.
Finally, here are some pictures I took during a photo shoot in our dining room along with proof she loves her swing Grammy and Aunt Becky got for her!

1 comment:

  1. congrats bonnie!!!!!
    bonnie, meet your new best friend, baby swing.
    baby swing, meet your ultimate fan, bonnie.
    you two have fun together for the next few months now, ok.....
    good!
    :)

    ReplyDelete